Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Parking - I still love my wife :o)

The zoomed in picture is a better representation. However both show my issue. Fortunately, I have a small car so fitting in the garage is easier for me to do when she doesn't straighten out her parking job. I know, she gets home after a long day and she's tired. Well, I am trying not to have to crawl out the back of my MINI to get out of the car too. This and getting her to actually take her car to a car wash are probably my two biggest gripes - certainly with regard to the car anyway. I do still love my wife very much and this is just one of those quirky things you hate yet would miss complaining about.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to back in so the MINI drivers door is on the other side, and you are ready for the quick escape..
(my wifes car gets parked on the street, so no worries for me)

Sitemeter