Sunday, April 1, 2007

PLANET EARTH - Like we've never seen before

Okay, The Discovery Channel has a new 11 part series called Planet Earth. Over 2,000 days of shooting over 5 years. The series Producers used the latest technology to film - not just HD (High-Definition), but new techniques to allow for never before seen sights on film before.

I absolutely LOVE stuff like this. I generally get bored pretty quickly, but this stuff is fantastic. I love seeing footage of "wildlife" and "nature" in general, especially when it is unique and stunning like this series is. I have been watching it in its intended form - HD (50" Panasonic Plasma). However I am quite sure that it still would be fantastic in standard definition as well.

I highly recommend you check this out if you have not already done so.

No comments:

Sitemeter