Saturday, January 6, 2007

50 US States....How many have you been to?

I started thinking about it the other day and decided to look at the 50 states and figure out how many I have actually been to... It's interesting to me. I've done more travelling the last few years than the several before and decided I want to be able to one day say I've been to all 50 states + D.C.

So I counted and I cannot say for sure as I may have been through a few states I don't recall while driving through, etc. I can say for sure I've been to at least 18 US States and possibly 21 or 22. I've not yet been to D.C. either. I have though, been to Alaska - I HIGHLY recommend taking an Alaskan Cruise. It was fantastic! In any event, I'm in my mid-thirties (YUCK!), so I figure I've got time to get to the other half+ United States.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am probably about the same number as you if I count driving trips since I was in my teens. My folks drove us kids around a bunch, but I don't remember much of it. Add a few more states if you count flying destinations.

We are planning a family MINI trip out to DC this summer.

Sitemeter