Friday, December 1, 2006

Hanukkah. Chanukah. Huh??

So Lori and I are hosting Hanukkah, Chanukah - there are various spellings, pick your favorite - for my immediate family this year. We're actually hosting it tomorrow. We're not very religious, but we do recognize the holiday's and our faith. That said, based on the calendar's of both sets of my siblings as well as Lori and me and my parents, tomorrow was the date that worked best.

This is the first holiday we're hosting. When we first moved in together, it wasn't really brought up. Once we got married a year-and-a-half ago, our living space didn't really accommodate hosting when it was brought up. But now, we've got significantly more space - more than enough to host. So I was shopping for the last minute items today and found this beer. I thought it would be an appropriate beer to have for those interested considering the occasion. Plus, I thought it was pretty funny. "The Chosen Beer". That's good. :o)

No comments:

Sitemeter